The corner building was built in 1936 as an office and commercial building and extensively renovated in 2002. The property has six floors above ground and a basement floor. The total rentable space amounts to 3,132 sqm. The property in addition has 22 parking spaces.
The property is located in the southern Friedrich-Wilhelm-Stadt in the middle of Berlin. The location is notable for its proximity to various government institutions. All infrastructure and retail facilities are nearby.
Public transport: 100 m
Main station: 800 m
Airport: 9 km
Motorway: 6 km