The office building was built in 1885 as a bank building in solid construction. A complete renovation took place in 2006, in which the office units were brought to a very high standard. Characteristics of the construction period are the high rooms, the representative interior design as well as the Classical facade, which is why the house is a listed building. It has a total rentable area of 2,575 sqm.
The location in the financial district of Hanover is very well connected in terms of infrastructure. In addition to numerous service companies, the opera, the Schauspielhaus and the Künstlerhaus are also within a short distance of the property. The inner-city retail locations with numerous shops are within walking distance.
Public transport: 300 m
Main station: 700 m
Airport: 12 km
Motorway: 7 km