The office building was built in 1957 and extensively modernized in the years 2000/2001 and forms the southern corner of Berliner Allee / Alexanderstrasse. The main building on the Berliner Allee with eight full floors and one stepped storey extends over the wing in Alexanderstrasse with five full floors and a single storey floor on a total of over 3,200 sqm of high-quality rental space with 16 garage parking spaces.
The property is located in the city centre of Dusseldorf on Berliner Allee, which is a parallel street of Königsallee and forms the edge of the central business district. It is therefore also in an established office location, which benefits from the good transport links and numerous shopping opportunities in the immediate vicinity.
Public transport: 100 m
Main station: 800 m
Airport: 9 km
Motorway: 4 km