The office building, built in 1938, is listed as a cultural monument of the Saxon capital Dresden. The property, also known as "Haus der 1000 Fenster" due to the long rows of windows, was last extensively renovated in 2004 and offers rental space of 7,190 sqm spread over five floors.
The property is located in the Seevorstadt West quarter in the immediate vicinity of the main station. Thanks to the inner-city location there are good infrastructure connections.
Public transport: 100 m
Main station: 700 m
Airport: 12 km
Motorway: 4 km