The six-storey office and commercial building was built in 1949 and extended in 1999/2000. In 2013/2014, the office space was modernized. The porperty with natural stone facade has a total rentable area of 4,538 sqm. On the ground floor there is a retail space and in the loft two apartments. Parking space is available in its own underground car park.
The property is located in the district of Stuttgart-Center, in the Gerberviertel, directly opposite the shopping centre of the same name. Stuttgart's main shopping street, Königstrasse, is only a few minutes' walk away. Thanks to the central location, there are very good infrastructure connections.
Public transport: 200 m
Main station: 2 km
Airport: 12 km
Motorway: 9 km