The office and commercial building was built in 1956 with internal concrete columns and has 3,908 sqm of rentable space. As it typifies the architecture of the decade, the building has listed status. The property consists of the main building and a south-west adjoining six-storey adjoining building and a single-storey annex to the northwest. There are nine parking spaces available in the property's own underground car park.
The property is located in Altstadt-Süd, directly on Neumarkt, the largest open space in the centre of Cologne. The central location provides good infrastructure connections. The popular shopping streets Schildergasse, Mittelstrasse and Hohe Strasse are within walking distance. The area is home to numerous retail stores and service providers.
Public transport: 100 m
Main station: 1 km
Airport: 16 km
Motorway: 3 km