The office building was built in 1953 and completely refurbished in 2011 and has 5,300 sqm of rentable office space spread over six storeys. 53 parking spaces are available in the yard as well as in the underground car park.
The building is located in the Altstadt-Nord district, directly on the banks of the Rhine. The inner-city location provides good infrastructure connections. The surroundings are characterized by residential and commercial buildings.
Public transport: 1 km
Main station: 1 km
Airport: 17 km
Motorway: 1 km